Friday, December 18, 2009

Milk Please Nadine Dailymotion

A hug

below an email received from Mark Vergnano to say goodbye to Patrick, a friend who is in the hearts of many of us ...... .............. Hello Patrick, a big kiss and un'abbraccio
Marco
I write this brief email thinking that you might like.
As I mentioned to you this morning is not Patrick.
He never wanted to be a burden to anyone and the fact that someone was paying attention or was bad for her made her even more sick of her illness.
not want anyone to think that it was not in his thoughts! That
divers for her has always been a big family and two days ago, although his voice tired, I have phoned a recommendation for inclusion in the Circle and Fias. It was her wish to return earlier in the life of all days!
I hope to win again this time and did not never resigned and surrendered to the last .....
Last night was still alert and attentive to what the doctors were doing, and this morning after telling his mother that he was quieter and seemed all the more beautiful it is asleep forever.
I saw her this morning calm, with her beautiful braid and alongside his two best friends, Louise and Stephen, who along with Vivi and her mother were the next in recent days.
His greatest regret, I am sure, is not to have been able to greet and reassure the person one by one!
precisely because of his attachment to the sea and the people who live on the sea, I wish you were all aware that when we go under water from now on there will surely always near one of the best dive buddies that you could want.
She was always smiling in photographs. I am attaching a picture of him and I hope that you remember always that way.
A hug to everyone.
Grazie.Marco.




0 comments:

Post a Comment