Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hardi Soffit Fasteners

INNOCENT FAMILY

I entered the Feltrinelli acqustare for a reading book for my daughter for 6 years. In the front row on the shelf dominated a large colorful book that struck my attention. The title: THE FAMILY.
I thought: "How nice, finally write books for the teaching of the finest values \u200b\u200bdlla life." I took it in my hands and I peeled.
I was astonished by appealing designs, many colors and simple patterns the book teaches children that the family is not only that between a man and a woman united in marriage, but also among homosexuals, two men or two women; èanche enlarged claw family because the parents can leave and go to remarry or live together and do other children, which is normal to have three or four mothers and fathers and grandparents of several tens, which is also normal to have two fathers but without a mother and so on.
The cultural perversion of our society is this: adults behaving badly, make them comfortable, satisfying their instincts and desires, commit sin and innocent children suffer. So instead of changing behavior, rather than repent and mend their ways, not least for their children, become normal in sin and teach children that evil is good.
This is a shame, the result of a mental and cultural confusion that arises from the dismissal SOLE SOURCE OF LIGHT: JESUS \u200b\u200b'CHRIST SAVIOR OF THE WORLD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment