Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Latest Advances In Treatment Of Emphysema

professional underwater

Hello,
reports part of an email I received from a friend, is actually a friend of many: Enrico Franzini, who has chosen "courage" to transform His passion about diving into a profession. Do not think now super tanned instructor at a resort in the Maldives ........
His resume is in the Federation super known: a member of the Medical Committee FIAS, author of books (trauma), chapters and articles, a speaker at many conferences, courses, instructors and student instructors; constant presence in the Circle of Rivarolo Explorer .. ..................... and so much more, he finally chose to attend the two-year Master of diving and hyperbaric medicine in Pisa. From there, his work experience.
Now I leave to his lines and images.
Hello
Marco
Hello Mark,
.......................
Now I tell you something about me now ...
At this very moment I am literally "dancing" with 5 meters wave (but these last hours "should" be the climax ..) in Croatian waters about 20 miles from Pula.
The vessel (MSV Bostnica) is Finnish and his crew while I'm in the role of Ravenna Micoperi contractor and are working on a gas pipeline
between two platforms.
Besides the obvious minimal activity medical board, shall assist in underwater activities that take place in a shallow bell in the saturation regime. Again the 'experience for me is extremely interesting and rewarding. Shoot photos and take notes on grapeshot (like always really learn things on the ground ...).
Believe me that they could almost calculate the flight from LifeSupport Supervisor , and Diving Supervisor% of gas in mind, Pparziali, various mixes and balances between the various compartments is something amazing and very humbling ...
The relationship with all professional divers confirmed exceptional and even in this transpires during the stance adopted towards all sports. I have the impression that we observe in their peace with the morbid curiosity and wonder with which you look at the circus sword swallower or a trapeze artist without a net ...
I am convinced that many sub-Rambo, should be a period of serious meditation with them ...
However, I continue to accumulate data, material and "human experience" As part of the eternal glory of FIAS ... All that stuff "put there" in stock, as was done
last year and throughout the Master two years in Pisa. Maybe one day someone or something and the section will Turin will perhaps appreciate the usefulness and potential opportunities.
back in those days of relative "freedom" I am finally able to cook again 2 or 3 items to put in the warehouse of Charles Ruo Income by future Blue
Continents
Well I managed to pull up to two and a half and now I stop. I leave tomorrow morning at 9 sub 2 saturation from them and I have kennels on the fly.
professionals will also be safer and more conservative, but I think sometimes ............! You know what I have now combined these two?
hot water were passed at will, and a pack of envelopes wholesale Chamomile: 2 succeeded in ... 40 to drink chamomile tea bags! ... in a hyperbaric chamber then ...
you can imagine ...
hello, and good night.
Franz

0 comments:

Post a Comment