are back.
After many months of absence returns to blog with its cultural offerings and its insights.
The violence that has hit Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi pushed me back into the field to strongly denounce the cultural degradation that affects the Italian people.
I heard these days, bars, markets, government offices many people, young and old, to reason from dementia.
I was really scared. Many of us are no longer able to make good use of reason, "bona mens" (as Descartes says). And then you hear them open their mouths and spitting judgments that have logical arguments, common sense information. Nothing. Only hatred and irrational hatred, visceral, stupid and very dangerous for this.
I also understand why the stupid fool who struck Berlusconi has become a myth for 50,000 young people from the internet: the review in his own madness and idiocy. Sure, hate, insult and vomiting judgments is the only thing I can do, and that on one hand I have compassion but on the other worries me.
U.S. violence who has no ideas, who can not speak and not able to express himself except through text messages from idiots on the phone.
who uses violence is dunce at school, who does not understand the complexity and for this she gets nervous, who remains parked at the university because it is repeatedly failed exams, people who have been spoiled by mommy and daddy and is used to having everything at once, who is a failure in life and is envious of those who succeed, those with more horns of a deer and vents against others, even those who can not gain respect from their children, and the bully away.
Unfortunately, this is a real slice of Italy, of Italy grew up in the school that will be ruined. Even principals and teachers because of inadequate and neurotic, ignorant and dishonest.
Congratulations to Silvio Berlusconi, and best wishes to Italy as a whole.
0 comments:
Post a Comment