Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Template Of Church Membership Form



are literally moved. I saw the love in the veins of the Italians, not just Italians. I've seen families destroyed in health, under the rubble of a shattered life, who have lost everything, but are still supported by the love of many Italian brothers. I was shocked, surprised and moved to tears. I have seen from the Veneto, Friuli, Italy from all columns humanitarian aid in relief of my Abruzzo. I've seen digging with their bare hands between piles of rubble for hours, tirelessly, with courage, selflessness. Thanks!
Ridate hope and faith in mankind. You are an example for young people and a valuable support for sufferers. I felt part of a single body, one body. My ITALY! What I want, what you dream!
I pray for my brothers L'Aquila and Abruzzo who do not have it done. I pray for their families. I pray for the old men who have lost their homes and the affections of a lifetime. I pray that the Lord prepared for them a real Easter.
Eprego finally for all those who believe that a god but only find themselves blowing dust.

0 comments:

Post a Comment